Workshops & Events
New Year, New You at Time-Out Studio
Happy New Year! We have been working with some fabulous tutors for a series of workshops which will fall under the banner – New Year, New You! We are looking at many different aspects of wellbeing with a good dash of fun. Book now by calling 07967-318041, drop into the studio or contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Full workshop payment is required to reserve your place. Please find all the details of the workshops below:
Friday 14th February
B*ll**cks to Valentines Day
Tutor: Ella from Byrd and Spry
7.00pm – 9:00pm – £35 or £30 if you book with a friend.
Not feeling Valentines Day? Come see us – bring a pal, drink some wine and make your own beautiful hand-tied bouquet.
Postponed – new date to be announced
New Year, New You – Which direction are you going?
Tutor: Michele Therese
1.30pm – 4pm – £30 full price, £25 concessions
It’s often a good idea to look that little bit closer. Because small changes can actually have a major impact.
Can you unscramble these words to create a sentence?
….did you get it?
If you do what you always did
You get what you always got….hmm gets you thinking doesn’t it?
- Create a greater self awareness.
- Understand the perception and use of colour and its resulting effects on human behaviour.
- Identify level of confidence and how to improve this situation.
- To get a fuller understanding of assertiveness and to get the best out of our lives.
- It will stimulate and increase positivity.
- To recognize that the most important need for humanity is balance.